Raytek MT4 Infrared Thermometer Pyrometer
Features of Raytek MT4 Infrared Thermometer Pyrometer:
- Measuring surface temperature easily, reliably, and securely
- Since the thermometer does not touch the measured material, it is the best way to measure hot, hard-to-reach, or moving materials while avoiding possible damage and contamination.
- Easy to use. Only aim the trigger and pull it.
- Single point laser sighting helps with targeting (laser point means the approximate middle of the target spot)
- “Designed to measure a minimum reference area of 1″ in diameter at a distance of roughly 8″ for close-range targets, and has a 6” target measuring area at 4.
- Instant readings on a digital, big, backlit monitor
- Range of temperature from -18 to 400oC (0 to 750oF)
- Selectable oC or oF
- Use it to diagnose expensive energy losses around windows and doors, monitor vital temperatures in the kitchen or garage, or maintain a warm and safe atmosphere – anywhere temperature is a factor in the operation, nature of the commodity, or diagnostics
Raytek MT4 Infrared Thermometer Pyrometer is an easy to use and non-contact temperature measurement device. This Infrared temperature gun is the safest way to calculate the temperature of hard-to-reach or moving parts while eliminating potential damage and contamination. The MiniTemp thermometer indicates the temperature in an instant on its large backlit display. The easy to use MiniTemp thermometer becomes even more comfortable to operate when aiming with the laser point (MT4).
Raytek MT4 Infrared Thermometer Pyrometer has become the preferred tool for diagnostics and inspection where the temperature is a critical parameter. Raytek IR thermometers are valued by professionals in a variety of industries—from industrial maintenance to food service, because they quickly, accurately, and safely measure surface temperature.
|Temperature||-18 to 400°C|
|Accuracy_1||-1°C (30°F) to 275°C (525°F) ±2% or ±2°C (±3.5°F) whichever is greater -18°C (0°F) to -1°C (30°F) ±3°C (±5°F)|
|Distance to spot Measurement||8:1|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50°C (32 to 120°F)|
|Operating Humidity||10–95% RH noncondensin|
|Storage Temperature||-20° to 65°C|
|Repeatability||±2% of reading, or ±2°C (±3°F), whichever is greater|
|Response Time||500 mSec 95% Response.|
|Power||9V Alkaline or NiCd battery (included)|
|Spectral Range||7–18 µm|
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturing Warranty|
|Dimension||152 X 101 X 38 mm|