- 2, 3, and 4 point testing
- Stakeless or clamp-on testing option
- ART (Attached Rod Technique) capability
- Multiple, user selectable test frequencies
- Resistance measurement range to 200 kΩ
- IP54 rated
- Warning indicators prevent test failure
- Simple one button operation
- Included leads, stakes, calibration certificate, and rugged carry case
- Optional earth testing kit (ETK) available
The DET3TC is capable of testing on-site grounds without disconnecting the utility connection. The complete kit gives you everything you need to start testing and consists of the instrument, test leads, stakes, batteries, and calibration certificate delivered in a tough polypropylene carry case.
The DET3TC is easy to use, with a large selector switch that enables you to change between two-pole or three-pole testing, and can be operated easily with gloved hands. What’s more, the design makes the fitting of shorting links for two-pole testing a thing of the past.
The earth/ground rod tester is rated to IP54, making it a hardy outdoor instrument. Using the optional clamp around the earth/ground rod connection allows the testing of the rod without the need for disconnection, leaving the earthing system intact during testing (ART). A large, clear, easy-to-read LCD display and thumb-sized test button also makes the instrument particularly suited outdoor conditions.