Fluke 87-5 V Industrial Multimeter
- Identify complex signal problems fast
- Supports accurate measurements on VFDs using a low-pass filter
- Captures intermittents as fast as 250 µS with Peak Capture
Product overview: Fluke 87V Industrial Multimeter
The Fluke 87V Industrial Multimeter provides the resolution and accuracy to efficiently troubleshoot motor drives, plant automation, power distribution, and electromechanical equipment – even in loud, high-energy, and high-altitude locations. The 87V is designed so you can work more efficiently.
- Easy-access door for fast battery changes without breaking the calibration seal
- Analog bar graph for fast changing or unstable signals
- Large digit display with bright, two-level backlight for easier reading in low light
- Touch Hold keeps readings on display even after removing probes
The 87V lets you identify complex electrical problems fast. It supports accurate measurements on VFDs using a low-pass filter. The meter also captures intermittents as fast as 250 µS using Peak Capture. High-frequency, high-energy noise generated by large drive systems is blocked from your measurements with specially designed shielding.
Built to highest safety standards
All the inputs in the 87V are updated to the third edition of the EN 61010-1 to CAT III 1000 V and CAT IV 600 V. The meter is designed to withstand spikes of more than 8000 V. You also benefit from an audible Input Alert warning if the test leads are placed in the incorrect input jacks for the measurement being made.
Removable holster with built in test lead and probe storage for convenience
The 87V has a removeable holster that also holds a test probe during testing for easier viewing. Relative mode lets you remove test lead resistance, improving accuracy of low-resistance measurements. To make your life even easier, the 87V fits into an optional magnetic hanger for easy set-up and viewing while freeing your hands for other tasks.
Additional measurement features
The Fluke 87V is designed and built in the U.S. and comes with a lifetime warranty.