Fluke 175 True-RMS Digital Multimeter
- Provides the baseline multimeter features you need for troubleshooting and repairing electrical and electronic systems
- Delivers accurate true-RMS AC current and voltage plus frequency, capacitance, resistance, continuity and diode measurements
- Increases productivity with manual and automatic ranging, Display Hold, Auto Hold, and Min/Max-average recording
Product overview: Fluke 175 True-RMS Digital Multimeter
Fluke 175 is the baseline for industrial measurements
The Fluke 175 True RMS Digital Multimeter delivers the baseline general purpose features required by professional technicians around the world. You can find problems fast with all the basic troubleshooting measurements such as frequency, capacitance, resistance, continuity, and diode. And Display Hold and Auto Hold will help you capture significant events.
Safety rated for industrial use
All inputs on the 175 are protected to IEN61010-1 CAT IV 600 V/CAT III 1000 V. UL, CSA, TÜV listed and VDE Pending. You can rely on the Fluke 175 for accurate, true-RMS readings through years of reliable service.
Need More Accuracy or Temperature Measurements?
Other useful features:
- Safety rated CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V
- Comes with a lifetime warranty
- Allows closed-case calibration through front panel
- Includes ergonomic case with integrated protective holster