CTII31 Insulation Resistance Tester
- Adopting switching power supply principle, max constant current output 1.8mA and voltage output range 25~1000V,with step 1V
- High test speed, minimum test cycle only 50mS
- Unique anomaly detection function, the instrument can detect the test leads abnormality and the abnormal contact of the measured object, avoiding the open circuit misjudgment
- Short-circuit detection function effectively detect short-circuit conditions and avoid
- Direct application of high-voltage breakdown of defective products and to misjudgment
- Automatic discharge, the instrument will automatic discharge after the test completed. CTII31 adopts non-contact constant current discharge, fast, efficient and reliable
- Various interfaces are equipped, external I/O, analog, LAN ,RS232 interface
- Double-click trigger to prevent high-voltage electronic shock accidents caused by false triggers. Users can set the double-click action to trigger the test.
- Analog output. Analog output port of the instrument output results. After each test is completed, output 0~4V analog voltage value corresponding to the test result. There are two types of voltage output, one is full range output and the other is single range output.
- Quickly charge and discharge the capacitive load
- Stable measurement without additional shielded wire.
- Parts of the device under test contact check function to avoid misjudgment in open circuit.
- Short circuit detection before test to prevent high voltage breakdown.
- Continuous test mode, PASS termination mode, FAIL termination mode, and forced termination mode.
- Various interfaces, suitable for pipeline sorting.
CTII31 Insulation Resistance Tester is designed to insulation resistance of components and equipment. Using the constant voltage test method, its voltage output range is 25~1000V and the maximum output current is 1.8mA. CTII31 has contact abnormality detection and short circuit abnormality test function, the minimum test period is only 50mS.
|3.5 inch TFT-LCD display
|0.1 ~ 9999MΩ (5 ranges)
|±2% rdg. ±5 dgt.
|DC 10~1000V 1.8mA
|Connection Error Display
|High voltage side open circuit display “ContHi”; low voltage side open circuit display “ContLo” ;output open circuit display “ContHL”
|Short Circuit Error Display
|Over Range Display
|Range exceed lower limit display “UNDER.F”; range exceed upper limit display “OVER.F”
|12mA constant current discharge
|10 sets of panel setting data can be recorded
|IO trigger, internal trigger, manual trigger, bus trigger
|PNP or NPN
|External IO, analog, LAN,RS232
|Voltage: 100V ~ 250V AC Frequency:50Hz/60Hz
|Size & Weight
|Size(L*W*D):325mm x 215mm x 96 mm, Weight:2kg
|CTII31 test clip,PB36 connector,CT9800 communication cable, power cord(Options available )