CT4665 Portable Battery Tester 0.0001V～60.000V
CT3554 Portable Battery Tester
- Special for online measurement for UPS batteries
- High stability, high resolution design, the highest voltage resolution 0.1mV, and internal resistance resolution 0.001mΩ
- Excellent anti-interference performance. When the instrument receives back EMF shock, it will automatically cut off the test loop.
- CT4665 Use the latest anti-jamming technology to effectively suppress 1/f noise
- Inspection of high-voltage battery pack and battery module
- High-speed mass production inspection of various batteries
- For large, medium and small (low impedance) component inspection and high volume production inspection
- Special fuel cell stack inspection
- Research and development measurement for batteries
- Simultaneously check internal resistance (IR) and battery voltage (OCV) at high speed
- Fit for various types of battery in the market such as: lead-acid batteries, nickel-metal hydride batteries, lithium batteries, nickel-chromium batteries, lithium batteries
The CT4665 portable battery tester is designed for large current and strong anti-interference to provide fast, complete and accurate diagnosis in internal resistance and voltage for backup UPS batteries and lead-acid batteries. Without stopping the instrument, CT4665 can carry out UPS online measurement and rapid diagnosis of deterioration of the batteries, much increasing the test efficiency. The built-in automatic data storage function can store up to 2400 sets of data.
CT4665A/B/D Handheld Internal Resistance Battery Tester is the company’s key high-speed tester for accurate battery internal resistance and voltage test in the battery industry.
As a handheld tester, the 3 models are lighter and smaller than desktop instruments, but their accuracy and speed is comparable to the bench top tester since they use the same circuit design of the classic CT4664.
Powered of lithium battery and dry battery, CT4665 can still work in the harsh field and air transport limited areas to facilitate the use of dry-cell battery.
CT4665 has a minimum resolution of 0.0001mΩ, maximum voltage and auto trigger voltage of 1000V and fastest test speed is 100mS.
|4.3 inch VFD display
|Voltage: ± 0.05%
|Resistance:0.001mΩ ～ 3.100Ω
|AC 1kHz, Test current: <150mA
|4 ranges in all
|1 meas/sec (the average number optional)
|Range:-10°C ~60°C Accuracy:±1°C
|Short-circuit reset for all ranges
|200 set WARNING/FAIL/PASS sorting
|Internal data storage
|Store up to 2400 set test data
|USB, EXPORT(port execution hold function)
|12V/1700mAh lithium battery, AA (LR6) Alkaline Batteries x 8
|Maximum rated power
|208 mm (L) x120mm (W) x 52.5mm (D),without sleeve, weight:0.81kg
|CT9363B,CT9371,CT9348,USB mini cable,charger,0370 belt
Specification Selection Table
|0.001mΩ ～ 3.100Ω
|Special for online measurement for UPS batteries
|0.0001mΩ ～ 30.000Ω
|Handheld design, lighter and smaller, but their accuracy and speed comparable to the benchtop tester.